WE WOULD LOVE TO ASSIST YOU!
For inquiries about your accommodations, business proposals and reservations do feel free to visit or contact us.Midtown Inn
Abad St, cor. Lizardo St.,
Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, MIDTOWN INN. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published.
- 1. Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- 2. Children ages 0-5 (max. of 2 children) are FREE of CHARGE.
- 3. We require 50% downpayment to confirm reservations, to be deposited in our company’s PNB account and full payment should be made before the travel date or upon arrival.
- 4. BILLING PROCEDURES:
- Personal Cheques/ Credit Cards are not accepted.
Payment should be made thru:
PNB (Philippine National Bank)
ACCOUNT NAME: MIDTOWN INN
ACCOUNT NO.: 5856-9060-0010
BANK BRANCH: BASCO
- 5. We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by Midtown Inn in writing.
- 6. Midtown Inn tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
- 7. In case of Acts of God (natural calamities- typhoon, storm, earthquake, etc.) We will re-schedule the tour and is subject to room and transportation availability.
- 8. Midtown Inn is not responsible for any accidents that may occur from the beginning to the end of the travel dates.
- 9. Our services will include only those indicated in the Tour Itinerary.
- 10. All hotel and resort bookings made in site are all prepaid.
- 1. No refund for no show or on The Spot cancellation.
- 2. Cancellation shall be made 2 weeks before arrival. The 50% down payment is non- refundable.
- 3. Complaints must be reported to the hotel/service provider on the spot. Midtown Inn will not be liable for any compensation for a problem which could be rectified during the client’s stay, has the hotel/ Midtown Inn has been aware of it.
- 4. Should you have concerns or clarifications, please feel free to contact us. Head over to our CONTACT page for our contact details.